DescriptionSlivna pri Vačah
The Geoss Adventure Park in the village of Slivna, close to the geometric centre of Slovenia (GEOSS), offers five different tree-top climbing routes, 72 climbing obstacles set up at heights ranging from one to 11 metres above ground, and an 800-metre-long rope slide. The routes take two to three hours to complete. The easiest of them is suitable for children above the age of four years.
- 4 April - 23 June: weekends and public holidays 10:00-18:00
- 24 June - 31 August: daily 10:00-19:00
- 1-27 September: weekends and public holidays 10:00-18:00
- 28 September - 27 October: weekends and public holidays 10:00-17:00
Notes and additional information
- €18.00 for adults
- €12.00 for children aged between 7 and 15 years
- €8.00 for children below the age of 7 years
- €13.00 per person for families (two adults and at least one child)
- 15% discount for groups of 20 people and more
The above admission fees are for a 180-minute climbing adventure. A €4.00 surcharge applies for each additional hour.
Children younger than 16 years are admitted only if accompanied by an adult. A maximum of three children can be accompanied by a single adult.