Puštal can be reached from Škofja Loka over the famous wooden Hudičeva brv (Devilish footbridge) with a symbol that is supposed to chase the Devil away. The footbridge offers a beautiful view on the Baroque church on Hribec. A pathway along twelve chapels of The Way of the Cross leads to it.
Nace’s House, one of the greatest monuments of the Slovene architectural heritage stands in Puštal. The homestead was built in the 15th century and has kept its original appearance and interior. The nearby Puštalski grad (Puštal Castle) was built in 1220. It is mostly known for the fresco Taking off the Cross, painted in the castle’s chapel in 1706 by Giulio Quaglia.
The Local Tourist Organization Blegoš provides detailed information and organizes visits.