Geoss Adventure Park
The Geoss Adventure Park, located in the village of Slivna, close to the geometric centre of Slovenia (GEOSS), offers four tree-top climbing routes of different degrees of difficulty, each set up at a different height (from one to 11 metres). The four routes together take two to three hours to complete. The easiest of them is suitable for children above the age of four years.
- 1 April - 21 June: weekends and public holidays 10:00-18:00
- 22 June - 1 September: daily 10:00-19:00
- 2-29 September: weekends and public holidays 10:00-18:00
- 30 September - 27 October: weekends and public holidays 10:00-17:00
Notes and additional information
- €18.00 for adults
- €12.00 for children aged between 7 and 15 years
- €8.00 for children below the age of 7 years
- €13.00 per person for families (two adults and at least one child)
- 15% discount for groups of 20 people and more
The above admission fees are for a 180-minute climbing adventure. A €4.00 surcharge applies for each additional hour.
Children younger than 16 years are admitted only if accompanied by an adult. A maximum of three children can be accompanied by a single adult.
The village of Vače, known for being located almost precisely in the geometric centre of Slovenia, is renowned for an Iron Age vessel referred to as the Vače Situla and other important archaeological finds from the 6th and 5th centuries BC. Sights Vače's Church of St. Andrew (Cerkev sv. Andreja) was first...