What you get and how much you can save by purchasing Ljubljana Tourist Card?
Using the Ljubljana Tourist Card, you can save you up to €80 on expenses such as entrance fees and public transport fares. The card makes your sightseeing a lot easier: rather than making multiple payments, you simply show your card.
The Ljubljana Tourist Card offers you the following benefits:
- free admission to 15 museums and galleries, the Ljubljana Zoo, the Ljubljana Botanic Garden and several other attractions,
- a free guided city tour and free hire of a digital tour guide, which enables you to get to know Ljubljana on your own,
- free travel on city buses, unlimited during the card validity period,
- 24-hour access to WiFree Ljubljana, the city's wireless internet network,
- a funicular and a tourist road train ride to Ljubljana Castle, a tourist boat cruise, and four-hour bicycle hire – all for free,
- free internet access at the Slovenian Tourist Information Centre (STIC).
|Sights, tours, services
||Price for adults||Price for children aged 6–14 years||With Urbana
|City buses - return fare*||€2.40||€2.40||€0.00|
|Ljubljana Castle funicular||€4.00||€3.00||€0.00|
|Ljubljana Bike - four-hour hire period||€4.00||€4.00||€0.00|
|Turist road train||€4,00||€3,00||€0.00|
|Regularly scheduled city tour||€10.00||€5.00||€0.00|
|Digital tour guide - five-hour hire period||€10.00||€10.00||€0.00|
|Internet access at the Slovenian Tourist Information Centre - one hour||€2.00||€2.00||€0.00|
|International Centre of Graphic Arts||€3.50||€1.20||€0.00|
|City Museum of Ljubljana||€4.00||€2.50||€0.00|
|City Art Museum of Ljubljana||€0.00||€0.00||€0.00|
|Museum of Modern Art||€5.00||€2.50||€0.00|
|Slovene Ethnographic Museum||€4.50||€2.50||€0.00|
|National Museum of Slovenia||€3.00||€2.50||€0.00|
|National Museum of Slovenia - Metelkova||€3.00||€2.50||€0.00|
|National Museum of Contemporary History||€3.50||€2.50||€0.00|
|Slovenian Museum of Natural History||€3.00||€2.50||€0.00|
|Tehnical Museum of Slovenia - Bistra||€4.00||€3.00||€0.00|
|Tehnical Museum of Slovenia - Polhov Gradec||€2.00||€2.00||€0.00|
|Ljubljana Castle (Virtual Castle, Outlook Tower, permanent exhibition Slovenian History)||€8.00||€5.00||€0.00|
|Volčji Potok Arboretum||€5.50||€3.00||€0.00|
|Ljubljana Botanic Garden||€0.00||€0.00||€0.00|
* During the card validity period, Ljubljana Tourist Card entitles you to unlimited free travel on city buses, operated by the company Ljubljanski potniški promet (LPP). The price of a return fare is for your information only.
** The total is the sum of all admission fees. To calculate the actual savings on the cost of your planned visit to Ljubljana, add together the amounts of savings that you are actually going to take advantage of and then subtract the price of the Ljubljana Tourist Card from the sum.