Walking tour of Plečnik's Ljubljana
This tour offers a detailed insight into most of Ljubljana's centrally located sights designed by the internationally famed architect Jože Plečnik, born in Ljubljana.
Jože Plečnik (1872-1957) is considered to be one of the world's most important pioneers of contemporary architecture. His oeuvre left a distinct mark on three central European cities: Vienna, Prague and, in particular, Ljubljana. His creations dating from the period after 1921, when he returned from abroad, make the so called "Plečnik's Ljubljana" one of the 20th century's most prominent total works of art.
The tour is available by prior arrangement only.
English, French, German, Italian, Slovenian. Other languages by agreement.
- €50.00 for groups of up to 5 people
- €60.00 for groups of up to 10 people
- €80.00 for groups of up to 35 people
- €110.00 for groups of up to 50 people
- The tour operator reserves the right to charge a waiting fee of €16.00 per hour.
- A 25 percent supplement is charged for tours run on the day of booking.
- 50 percent of the tour price must be paid in case of cancellation within less than 24 hours before the agreed departure time.
Tour/Excursion booking enquiry