In Ljubljana and its close surroundings, Kaval Group owns 19 different restaurants, including fine dining ones as well as cafés and a patisserie. Moreover, they also offer catering services for all kinds of events.
Just outside the capital, the Evergreen restaurant at the Diners Golf Club Ljubljana can be privatised for events in a designed homely ambiance surrounded by nature. Another highlight is the award-winning Strelec Restaurant at the Ljubljana Castle, presenting the sophisticated cuisine of chef Igor Jagodic.
The Kaval Catering reflects the creative culinary concept fostered by the Group, which is coupled by an aesthetic approach to service.
- 14th Congress of the European Association of Agricultural Economists, 800 delegates, 2014
- Mercedes – Benz Road show, 600 delegates, 2014
- Conventa, 6th South East European exhibition for meetings, events and incentives, 250 delegates, 2015
- ITB BERLIN, 200 delegates, 2015
- Visit of Slovenian President Borut Pahor in Munich, 200 delegates, 2015