The primary role of Toleranca marketing is professional organisation of association and corporate events in Slovenia and the region of South East Europe. Additionally, they specialize in MICE marketing solutions and brand development.
With all their professional tools, they offer their clients the complete organizational process from the registration of participants, hotel reservations, on-line payments and abstracts handling. Their services also include financial management, planning of social and tourist programmes, and event marketing.
Toleranca marketing is the technical organiser of Conventa, the New European Exhibition for meetings, events and incentives, annually held in Ljubljana.
Toleranca marketing’s activity is also general and content marketing in congress tourism. Among other things, they are also a publisher of the Kongres magazine, which is considered to be the leading professional medium of the South East European congress industry.
- OIDFA 2016 - General Assembly and Congress of the World Lacemaking Organization, 700 delegates, 2016
- EAAE 2014 - 14th Congress of European Association of Agricultural Economists, 700 delegates, 2014
- ESEAC – 14th International Conference on Electroanalysis, 220 delegates, 2012
- Menarini Diagnostics International Diabetes Nurses Conference, 540 delegates, 2012
- CONVENTA, New Europe Exhibition for Meetings, Events & Incentive Travel, Ljubljana, 500 delegates, from 2008 on