The exhibition focuses on a time of social and social change between 1500 and 1800. The period of three centuries brought, among other things, the printing of the first Slovenian books, the rise of Jesuit college education, the changed role of men, the beginnings of women's education in the Ursuline monastery and the Enlightenment movement in the circle of intellectuals that formed around Baron Žiga Zois.
To make your visit pleasant and safe, you are politely asked to follow the guidelines below.
- Only healthy persons who do not show signs of acute respiratory illness can enter the museum.
- Entrance in the museum is only possible for individuals, families, or persons from the same household people.
- The use of your own protective mask is mandatory.
- When entering the museum, it is necessary to disinfect the hands.
- A minimum distance of 2 m must be observed during the visit.
- It is desirable to pay with a credit card.
- All interactive features were temporary removed from the exhibition.