In the company of your guide, you will take a walking tour of the historical city centre during which you will be immersed in the history and stories behind Ljubljana's major sights. From the Prešernov trg square, dominated by the Franciscan Church and connected to the Triple Bridge, you will head towards Plečnik's Market and the Cathedral, continue to the Town Hall and the Robba Fountain, cross the Cobblers' Bridge, pass the National and University Library to reach the Križanke Summer Theatre, and continue towards the Kongresni trg square.
In the heart of the city, you will embark on a tourist boat that will take you along the Ljubljanica, whose interesting bridges and picturesque embankments give Ljubljana its distinctive appearance.
The price includes
- professional guidance
- a tourist boat cruise
This tour is available by appointment. The departure time will be agreed on booking.
The departure point will be agreed on booking. The order of sights visited depends on where the tour departs from.
Slovenian, English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Dutch, Croatian, Serbian, Polish, Hungarian, Chinese, Romanian, Ukrainian, Portuguese, Japanese, Lithuanian, Czech
- €90 for a group of 1 to 5 people
- €190 for a group of 6 to 10 people
- €220 for a group of 11 to 20 people
- €295 for a group of 21 to 35 people
The boat tour may be canceled due to adverse river conditions.
Surcharges and other fees
- The tour can be customized to suit your interests. Should the customized tour take more than two hours, the extra time will be charged at €35.00 per hour
- A waiting fee will be charged at a rate of €16.00 per hour.
- A 50 percent cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations notified less than 24 hours prior to the agreed tour departure time.