Your guide will take you on a walk around the historical city centre, where you will learn the history and stories of Ljubljana's major sights. From the Prešernov trg square, dominated by the Franciscan Church and connected to the Triple Bridge, you will head towards Plečnik's Market and the Cathedral, continue to the Town Hall and the Robba Fountain, cross the Cobblers' Bridge, pass the National and University Library to reach the Križanke Summer Theatre, and continue to the Kongresni trg square.
The tour price includes
- a professional guide
This tour is available by appointment. The departure time will be agreed on booking.
The departure point is determined at the time of booking. The tour route is flexible depending on the selected departure point.
Slovenian, English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Dutch, Croatian, Serbian, Polish, Hungarian, Chinese, Romanian, Ukrainian, Portuguese, Japanese, Lithuanian, Czech
- €60 for a group of 1 to 5 people
- €100 for a group of 6 to 10 people
- €130 for a group of 11 to 20 people
- €175 for a group of 21 to 35 people
- The tour can be customized to suit your interests. Should the customized tour take more than two hours, the extra time will be charged at €35.00 per hour.
- The tour operator reserves the right to charge a waiting fee of €16.00 per hour.
- 50 percent of the tour price must be paid in case of cancellation within less than 24 hours before the agreed departure time.