Bled, famous for its alpine lake with a little island in the middle and a castle by its side, is one of the most popular Slovenian resort towns. Take a walk around the lake or go on a 'pletna' boat ride to Bled Island. You will also visit the nearby Bled Gorge, carved by the river Radovna, which is famous for its numerous waterfalls, pools, and rapids.
You will continue to Lake Bohinj, a scenic glacial lake, where you will be at leisure to relax by the lakeside or have lunch. On the way back to Ljubljana, you will stop off in the famous medieval town of Škofja Loka, first mentioned in official records in 1248.
The price of the trip includes
1 April - 31 October: every day at 8:00
A full day
Number of participants
The excursion is run for a minimum of two people
- B&B Hotel Ljubljana Park
- STIC (Slovenian Tourist Information Centre)
- Levstikov trg square
- Hotel Lev
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Ljubljana
- Hotel Cubo
- M Hotel
- Austria Trend Hotel Ljubljana
- Intercontinental Ljubljana
- Admission to Bled Castle (€13.00)
- Admission to the Bled Gorge (€15.00)
- Return 'pletna' boat ride (€15.00)
Optional extras such as additional activities or visits to additional sights are payable in cash during the trip.