In Bled you can opt for a visit to the picturesque Bled Castle or a traditional 'pletna' boat ride to the romantic islet in the middle of Lake Bled. Take a walk around the lake and taste the 'kremšnita' vanilla-custard-and-cream cake, one of the best known Slovenian desserts.
The price of the trip includes only transfers and guidance. Admission to all the sights is payable in cash at the sights.
- April 1 - October 31: Every day at 8:00
- November 1 - March 31: Every day at 14:00
Number of participants
The excursion is run for a minimum of two people.
- Grand Hotel Union Business
- Hotel Park - Urban&Green
- STIC (Slovenian Tourist Information Centre)
- Levstikov trg square
- Hotel Lev
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Ljubljana
- Hotel Cubo
- M Hotel
- Austria Trend Hotel Ljubljana
- €11.00 for admission to Bled Castle
- €15.00 for a boat ride to Bled Island
Optional extras such as additional activities or visits to additional sights are payable in cash during the trip.