Bled became a popular tourist resort in the 19th century when the Swiss doctor Arnold Rikli discovered the beneficial properties of the area's natural resources and founded a health center there. Bled's premier attractions are a lake of glacial origin with an island in the middle and a castle whose history dates back to the 11th century.
The Bohinj resort is famous for its scenic alpine lake of glacial origin and unspoiled nature. It is a good base for treks into the Julian Alps.
The price includes
- Bled cream cake (winter season only)
- Bled Gorge (summer season only)
Every day at 8:00
10 hours (full-day excursion)
Number of participants
The excursion is run for a minimum of two people.
The departure point is to be arranged on booking.
- € 13 for admission to Bled Castle
- € 15 for a boat ride to Bled Island
- € 6 for admission to the church on Bled Island
- € 26 for a cable car ride to Mt. Vogel
Optional extras such as additional activities or visits to additional sights are payable in cash during the trip.