An experienced guide familiar with the habits of brown bears and other wildlife will lead you deep into the forests of the Slovenian region of Notranjska, where bears can be observed from treetop hunting lookouts. During the watch, it is possible to see one or more bears or a female bear with cubs, as well as other wild animals.
The price includes
- a welcome drink
Going on a bear-watching trip does not guarantee that you will actually see a bear. In case that no bear appears, the tour organizer will refund you 40% of the trip price.
- May, September, and October: every day at 16:30
- June, July, and August: every day at 17:00
Six to seven hours.
Your hotel or another place agreed on booking.
Number of participants
The trip requires a minimum of two people to run. The maximum number of participants is four.
- It is undesirable to be in possession of food or to wear perfume while at a hunting lookout.
- It is advisable to wear warm clothes and sensible footwear, suitable for forest trails.
- The trip may be canceled due to inclement weather.