The tour of Plečnik’s Ljubljana starts with a visit to Plečnik’s Market and the Triple Bridge. Then, you and your guide will take a bike ride towards the Navje Memorial Park, and afterward to the Žale Central Cemetery in Ljubljana. The visit to Žale is followed by a ride along well-maintained cycle paths to the Church of St Francis in Šiška and back to the city centre, where you will visit the famous National and University Library (NUK), which is considered to be Plečnik’s most important work in Ljubljana. At the NUK café, you will get a chance to take a sip of Plečnik tea and taste a honey cookie.
The price includes
- 3-hour expert guided tour
- bike and equipment rental
- Plečnik tea and Plečnik honey cookie at the NUK café
1 April to 30 September: The tour is available upon request. The opening hours are upon agreement.
STIC, Krekov trg 10
Number of participants
Minimum number of participants is 3, the maximum is 10.
Slovene, English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Croatian, Serbian, Russian, Dutch, Hungarian and Ukrainian.
€30 per person
- The tour is performed to a great extent on cycle paths.
- In case of rain, the tour is canceled.
- Waiting fee €16/hour.
- Cancellation 24 hours before the appointment is charged at 50% of the price.