Visit the charming lake resort of Bled, famous for a church on an island in the middle of a lake, a medieval castle perched on a cliff high above the lake, and splendid views of surrounding Alpine peaks. Take a walk around the lake and taste the 'kremšnita' vanilla-custard-and-cream cake, one of the best known Slovenian desserts. Take a boat ride to the Bled Island and visit the museum at Bled Castle.
After visiting Bled you will be taken to Postojna to explore the mysteries of one of the most beautiful karst caves in Slovenia. After a tour of the Postojna Cave, consisting of a 27-kilometer underground system of tunnels, galleries, and chambers, you will visit the mysterious Predjama Castle, built into a cave in a cliff face, which had inspired a whole string of tales and legends.
The price includes
- admission to the Postojna Caves
- admission to the Predjama Castle
- April 1 - October 31: Every day at 8:00
- November 1 - March 31: Every day at 8:30
11 hours (full-day trip)
Number of participants
This trip requires a minimum of two people to run. The maximum number of participants is eight
- Grand Hotel Union Business
- B&B Hotel Ljubljana Park
- STIC (Slovenian Tourist Information Centre)
- Levstikov trg square
- Hotel Lev
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Ljubljana
- Hotel Cubo
- M Hotel
- Austria Trend Hotel Ljubljana
We recommend wearing warm clothes and trainers since the temperature in the cave is 10°C.
- Admission to Bled Castle (€11.00)
- Return 'pletna' boat ride (€15.00)
Optional extras such as additional activities or visits to additional sights are payable in cash during the trip.