In the heart of the Karst region, you will visit the Škocjan Caves, one of Slovenia's most beautiful natural sights, included in the UNESCO World Heritage list. Admission to the caves is charged extra.
The excursion will continue through the unique karst landscape of the Kras region. You will visit a traditional Kras region's wine cellar to taste the local Teran wine and prosciutto, available at an extra charge. After you will then be taken to Piran, a small medieval town on the Slovenian coast, where you will be at leisure for a lunch.
The price of the trip includes only transfers and guidance. Admission to all the sights is payable in cash at the sights.
- April 1 - October 31: Every day at 8:30
- November 1 - March 31: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday at 8:30
A full day
Number of participants
The excursion is run for a minimum of two people
- Grand Hotel Union Business
- Hotel Park - Urban&Green
- STIC (Slovenian Tourist Information Centre)
- Levstikov trg square
- Hotel Lev
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Ljubljana
- Hotel Cubo
- M Hotel
- Austria Trend Hotel Ljubljana
- €16.00 - €20.00 for the Škocjan Caves admission charges
- €7.00 for the wine and prosciutto tasting session
Optional extras such as additional activities or visits to additional sights are payable in cash during the trip.