Bled became a popular tourist resort in the 19th century when the Swiss doctor Arnold Rikli discovered the beneficial properties of the area's natural resources and founded a health center there. Bled's premier attractions are a lake of glacial origin with an island in the middle and a castle whose history dates back to the 11th century.
The price includes
Admission to all the sights is payable in cash at the sights.
- April 1 - October 31: Every day at 13:00
- November 1 - March 31: Every day at 9:00
7 hours (half-day excursion)
Number of participants
The excursion is run for a minimum of 2 people.
Your hotel or another place to be agreed on booking.
- €13.00 for admission to Bled Castle
- €15.00 for a boat ride to Bled Island
- €6,00 for admission to the church on Bled Island
- €15,00 for admission to Vintgar Gorge(summer season only)
Optional extras such as additional activities or visits to additional sights are payable in cash during the trip.