Bled became a popular tourist resort in the 19th century when the Swiss doctor Arnold Rikli discovered the beneficial properties of the area's natural resources and founded a health center there. Bled's premier attractions are a lake of glacial origin with an island in the middle and a castle whose history dates back to the 11th century.
The price includes
Every day at 8:00 and 14:00
- €66.00 per adult
- €33.00 per child aged 3 to 12
- €0.00 per child below the age of 3
Number of participants
The excursion is run for a minimum of 2 people.
Your hotel or another place to be agreed on booking.
- €15.00 for admission to Bled Castle
- €18.00 for a boat ride to Bled Island
- €12,00 for admission to the church on Bled Island
Optional extras such as additional activities or visits to additional sights are payable in cash during the trip.
To Do In Slovenia