Visit romantic gardens and even experience a tropical jungle in the centre of the city, where you can plant your own honey plant as a symbol of your blooming love. A stroll over the bridge will bring you to Špica, a riverside park where you can enjoy a unique romantic picnic prepared exclusively for you, consisting of a basket of typical Slovene specialities.
A guide will accompany you on a guided evening stroll through magical Ljubljana that will also take in the “bridge of love”. Along the way he will regale you with love stories, both heard and unheard. This two-hour walk will end at Ljubljana Castle in the magical twilight when day turns into night.
After a refreshing night’s sleep in one of Ljubljana’s hotels, you will be ready for a whole day exploring the city and its hidden corners. You could also choose to explore the unique Ljubljansko Barje wetland just outside the city centre, which is home to many interesting birds chirping about love.
The only way to end a perfect day is by spoiling yourself a little. Let a top Ljubljana chef cook for you at one of the city’s finest restaurants and enjoy a five-course menu.
For the perfect experience of romantic Ljubljana, we recommend staying in Ljubljana for two or more days.
The package includes
- Guided visit to the Botanical Garden and the workshop “Ljubljana, A Bee-Friendly City”*
- Picnic at Špica (basket of local specialities)*
- Guided evening stroll through the city (stroll through magical night-time Ljubljana)*
- All-day bike hire to discover hidden corners
- “A Ljubljana chef cooks for you” – a gastronomic experience courtesy of chef Jakob Pintar of TaBar (5-course menu, drinks excluded)*
* Bookings for individual services are the responsibility of the organiser. Customers must confirm the exact date and time at least 24 hours before arrival.
€99 per person
Purchase of this package also entitles you to
- Up to 30% discount on bed and breakfast in selected Ljubljana hotels.
- A refreshing dip in the pool is the perfect thing for a hot day. Cool off in one of Ljubljana’s swimming pools (Kodeljevo, Kolezija and Tivoli). Just bring a swimsuit and we’ll provide a 20% discount on admission.
- Fancy a round of golf? This package entitles you to a 20% discount.
Add a little variety to your summer with the carefully chosen, genre-spanning programme of the 68th Ljubljana Festival and the concerts of the “Summer in Old Ljubljana” international festival and “Summer in Tivoli” and “Summer in Šiška” festivals. See the many world-famous attractions of Ljubljana’s museums – with a single ticket for 11 museums. Take a round-the-world culinary journey at Open Kitchen in Ljubljana’s central market every Thursday and Friday (as long as the weather is suitable for outdoor events). Enjoy the latest films at Kinodvorišče in the atrium of the Slovenian Railways building and at the Cinema Under the Stars festival in the courtyard of Ljubljana Castle.