The adventure begins and ends in the beautiful village of Landol near Postojna, where you can enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and dessert before starting. Then it will be time to ride the secret trail to Predjama Castle, where you will discover the legend of the capricious Baron Erazem.
You will take what used to be the main transport route to Venice. On the way you will be able to see a hayrack which is now a part of an outdoor museum, and enjoy the beautiful views offered by nature and the many lovely villages situated under the Nanos mountain.
Price includes: Tea or coffee and a dessert, entry fee and the tour of Predjama Castle, lunch, transport from Ljubljana and back, bicycle and cycling gear rental, expert guide.
1 April - 31 October 2017: Mondays to Fridays at 8.30 am
Your hotel or as decided by prior arrangement
Number of participants
Minimum number of participants is 2, and maximum is 12
Slovenian, English, German, Croatian, Serbian, Italian
- Visit to Postojna Cave: €35
- Foot massage after the tour: €20
- Extended all-day trip or the adventure option: €20
- The organiser provides all cycling gear.
- A pleasant cycling tour of medium difficulty, also suitable for children and the elderly.
- The tour will be cancelled in case of bad weather.