Your guide will take you along the course of a former promenade leading from the central Prešernov trg square up the Čopova ulica and Cankarjeva ulica streets and past the opera building, the National Gallery, the National Museum, and the Orthodox Church to Tivoli Park. Your first destination in the park will be Tičistan (Birds' Home), a nesting site for birds where you can also spot squirrels.
You will continue towards the Cekin Mansion and along the Jesenko Forest Trail to the Tivoli Mansion, take a walk down the iconic Jakopič Promenade, and visit the Tivoli Rosarium, where a rose cultivar known as the Ljubljana rose is grown. Your tour will end in the park's pleasant green fish pond area, next to a popular café called Čolnarna.
The tour price includes
- a professional guide
This tour is available by appointment.
Ljubljana Tourist Information Centre (TIC), located next to the Triple Bridge.
Number of participants
The tour requires a minimum of one participant to run. The maximum number of participants is 25.
Slovenian, English, Italian, German, Spanish, Croatian, Serbian
- €95 for a group of 1 to 2 people
- €120 for a group of 3 to 6 people
- €150 for a group of 7 to 12 people
- €175 for a group of 13 to 20 people
- €200 for a group of 21 to 25 people
- The tour can be customized to suit your interests. Should the customized tour take more than two hours, the extra time will be charged at €35.00 per hour.
- The tour operator reserves the right to charge a waiting fee of €16.00 per hour.
- 50 percent of the tour price must be paid in case of cancellation within less than 24 hours before the agreed departure time.