Bled became a popular tourist resort in the 19th century, when the Swiss doctor Arnold Rikli discovered the beneficial properties of the area's natural resources and founded a health centre there. Bled's premier attractions are a lake of glacial origin with an island in the middle and a castle whose history dates back to the 11th century. On the way back to Ljubljana there is a possibility of a stop at the historical city of Škofja Loka. The town of Škofja Loka boasts more medieval features than any other place in Slovenia.
The price includes transfers, guidance, raft ride down the Sava river.
1 May - 31 October: every day at 8:00
9.5 hours (full-day excursion)
Number of participants
The excursion is run for a minimum of two people
- Grand Hotel Union Business
- Hotel Park - Urban&Green
- STIC (Slovenian Tourist Information Centre)
- Levstikov trg square
- Hotel Lev
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Ljubljana
- Hotel Cubo
- M Hotel
- Austria Trend Hotel Ljubljana
- Admission to Bled Castle (€11.00)
- Admission to the Bled Gorge (€9.00)
- Return 'pletna' boat ride (€15.00)
Optional extras such as additional activities or visits to additional sights are payable in cash during the trip.