This fun game in an outdoor escape room style is an ideal opportunity for families to spend their free time together. It gives both parents and children the chance to have fun together and get to know the interesting and less familiar parts of the town’s history in a different and exciting way.
The game is played in the heart of the town centre and is suitable for children aged 5 to 10, who complete the assignments with the help of their parents. Children older than 11 can complete the assignments by themselves.
You embark on the adventure by yourself, equipped with all the required material, and you adapt the course of the game to your own rhythm and preferences.
Included in the price
- Ljubo the Dragon's Extraordinary Journey booklet
- Instructions for how to play the game
- Route map
- Box with props
- Award for completing the game
You must collect the props at least two hours before TIC closes.
TIC Ljubljana (Adamič Lundrovo nabrežje 2)
€59 for groups of 2 to 5 (extra player: €15)
Slovenian and English
- We advise you not to play the game if it rains because it takes place outdoors.
- The game can be played by a group led by at least one adult.
- To collect the game props, you must pay a €20 cash deposit, which is returned to you when you bring the props back.