The tour takes you to the village of Dolsko and its surrounding forested hills criss-crossed with hiking trails. Beginning with a tasting session of local specialities and ending at a traditional 'gostilna' restaurant named after the famous mathematician, the tour includes several local attractions, such as a rare wild grapevine species, the ruins of Tovoro Castle, and the Jurij Vega Museum in the village of Zagorica.
The price includes
- return transfer from Ljubljana to the hiking tour departure point
- April 1 - October 31: Every day at 8:30
- November 1 - March 31: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 8:30
Tour duration: six hours. Hiking time: three hours.
Number of participants
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate.
The departure point will be agreed on booking.
Dolsko – Vinje – Sv. Trojica – Zg. Javoršica – Murovica – Zagorica – Dolsko
Slovenian, English, German, Croatian, Serbian.
Several other language options are available for groups of six or more people by arrangement with the tour organizer.
- This is an easy hiking tour suitable for all ages.
- Make sure to wear hiking shoes and bring along a rucksack and some water.
- The tour is available throughout the year if the weather permits.
LB&T Vegov hram