Start your day with a wild adventure at Ljubljana ZOO and later enjoy your lunch with your children at the traditional restaurant. Does that sound good? Since you're are already visiting Ljubljana, go for a ride on an electric train Urban and discover the main sights of Ljubljana.
After relaxing sleep in one of the hotels in Ljubljana, the new day brings new adventures. Your children will love the puppet museum at the Ljubljana castle.
Are you ready for a sweet challenge while discovering the capital of Slovenia? Can you find the most famous ice cream parlours in Ljubljana? Your little ones will love to collect the stickers and get the prize.
For the perfect family break, we recommend staying in Ljubljana for two or more days.
The package includes
- Zoo – discover the mysteries of the animal kingdom in Slovenia’s only traditional zoo
- Family lunch at Čad, a traditional restaurant established more than 120 years ago
- A ride on the Urban electric sightseeing train, which will take you past the city’s most important sights
- Visit to Ljubljana Castle (castle admission and visit to the puppet museum)
- Relaxing boat trip along the Ljubljanica and a chance to admire the city from the river
- Will you manage to discover all the best ice cream parlours in Ljubljana? Pick up the card at the Tourist Information Centre, collect three stickers and come and claim your prize.
- Adults: €46.00
- Children aged 2–14: €32.00
- Children under 2: €0.00
Purchase of this package also entitles you to
- Up to 30% discount on bed and breakfast in selected Ljubljana hotels.
- A refreshing dip in the pool is the perfect thing for a hot day. Cool off in one of Ljubljana’s swimming pools (Kodeljevo, Kolezija and Tivoli). Just bring a swimsuit and we’ll provide a 20% discount on admission.
- Fancy a round of golf? This package entitles you to a 20% discount.
Add a little variety to your summer with the carefully chosen, genre-spanning programme of the 68th Ljubljana Festival and the concerts of the “Summer in Old Ljubljana” international festival and “Summer in Tivoli” and “Summer in Šiška” festivals. See the many world-famous attractions of Ljubljana’s museums – with a single ticket for 11 museums. Take a round-the-world culinary journey at Open Kitchen in Ljubljana’s central market every Thursday and Friday (as long as the weather is suitable for outdoor events). Enjoy the latest films at Kinodvorišče in the atrium of the Slovenian Railways building and at the Cinema Under the Stars festival in the courtyard of Ljubljana Castle.