Walking tour of Baroque Ljubljana
© M. Staples
© Darinka Mladenovič
© Dunja Wedam
© Dunja Wedam
The tour of Baroque Ljubljana offers a detailed insight into most of Ljubljana's Baroque sights located in the city centre.
This guided walk takes you to Ljubljana city centre's major Baroque sights, showing you some of the city's most beautiful Baroque monuments and interiors to give you an idea what Baroque Ljubljana is all about: the Town Hall, the Fountain of Three Carniolan Rivers (also known as the Robba Fountain), the Cathedral of St Nicholas, the Bishop's Palace. You will also visit the Seminary Library, the first public science library in Slovenian-inhabited lands. While taking you past the façades of Baroque Ljubljana, the tour will reveal numerous stories that have taken place behind them.
The tour price includes a professional guide and admission to the seminary library.
The tour is available from Monday to Friday and by prior arrangement only.
Slovenian, English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Dutch, Croatian, Serbian, Polish, Hungarian, Chinese, Romanian, Ukrainian, Portuguese, Japanese, Lithuanian, Czech
- €75 for group of 1 to 5 people
- €110 for group of 6 to 10 people
- €190 for group of 11 to 30 people
- €285 for group of 31 to 50 people
- The tour operator reserves the right to charge a waiting fee of €16.00 per hour.
- 50 percent of the tour price must be paid in case of cancellation within less than 24 hours before the agreed departure time.