Moreover, due to our city’s prestigious title, the European Green Capital 2016, sustainable events and the green colour will be the “it” thing in Ljubljana.
The various events’ topics
The year will start with Conventa, the 8th edition of New Europe exhibition for meetings, events and incentives, where exhibitors from 13 European countries will be presenting their services to meeting planners from different parts of the world. Furthermore, many different events, from congresses, conferences, forums and symposiums will take place in our capital, and we would like to name just a few of them:
- EU Robotics Forum
- 2nd International Dental Student Congress
- 44th Conference of the European String Teachers Association
- CEEISA-ISA Joint International Conference »Politics for International Relations«
- 17th World Lace Congress of OIDFA
- 15th International Conference on Research in Advertising
- 12th Winfocus World Congress on Ultrasound in Emergency & Critical Care
- 11th International Congress on Non-Motor Dysfunctions in Parkinson's Disease and related Disorders – NMDPD
As very common in the events industry, the most packed months in 2016 are predicted to be June and October, which are due to attract around 5.000 attendees at various scientific meetings.
What about the venues?
We are glad that meeting planners are choosing more and more Ljubljana’s different conference facilities, from our two congress centres to conference hotels as well as academic and special venues. A range of flexible spaces managed by dedicated professionals, who understand the importance of a personal approach, are at hand. To see what Ljubljana has to offer in this field click here and find out what kind of venues best suits your needs.
Where you can find the calendar?
Ljubljana Convention Bureau is updating the congress calendar regularly and you can find it here. As for other events happening in Ljubljana, go to Visit Ljubljana website and don’t forget to check what will be on the calendar for the European Green Capital 2016.