The QAI, established by Radziszewski in November 2015, is a non-profit artist-run organization dedicated to research, collection, digitalization, presentation, exhibition, analysis and artistic interpretation of queer archives, with special focus on the countries of the former Eastern Bloc. The QAI is a long-term project open to transnational collaboration with artists, activists and academic researchers. The Institute carries out a variety of activities and projects – from exhibitions, publications, lectures and installations to performances. The QAI/CEE exhibition also features Radziszewski’s paintings, photographs and video works.
To make your visit pleasant and safe, you are politely asked to follow the guidelines below.
- Only enter if you do not show signs of respiratory illnesses.
- Follow cough and sneeze etiquette and disinfect your hands upon entering.
- Wear a personal protective mask in all rooms and halls.
- Keep at least 2 meters away from the nearest person.
- A maximum of 3 people per group is allowed to visit. The restrictions do not apply to families.
- Non-cash payments.