Harpist Leto Križanič Žorž has been a regular winner of national and international music competitions since 2007 and has already won 15 first prizes. She is currently continuing her musical career at the Mozarteum in Salzburg, where she is studying for a master’s degree with Prof. Stephen Fitzpatrick. With her versatile repertoire, she delights audiences in solo concerts, chamber music ensembles, and as an orchestral soloist. As a soloist, she has performed with the RTV Slovenija Symphony Orchestra, the Hungarian Mendelssohn Chamber Orchestra, the String Orchestra from Vilnius, and the Jesenice Symphony Orchestra. She has been a patron of the Gallus Foundation since 2018.
Ines Nedelkovska is one of the most prominent young Macedonian musicians. She started piano lessons with Nina Kostova at the age of six and is currently a student at the Todor Skalovski – Tetoec State Music School in Tetovo. To date, she has won numerous prizes at international competitions in Monte Carlo, Italy, the USA, France, the UK, North Macedonia, and elsewhere. In 2015 she even won two competitions in Italy on the same day (Naples and Corato, Bari). As a competition winner, she has earned the opportunity to perform at some of the most distinguished concert halls in the world.
- C. Debussy: Danse sacrée et danse profane, L. 103
- M. Ravel: Introduction et Allegro, M. 46
- H. Renié: Piece symphonique en trois épisodes
- L. van Beethoven: Piano Sonata No. 8 in C minor, Op. 13, »Pathétique«
- J. S. Bach, arr. S. Rahmaninov: Violin Partita No. 3 in E major (trans. for piano)
- F. Liszt: Paraphrase de concert sur Verdi’s Rigoletto, S. 434