Metallurgical activities eventually grew into one of the most important and also the most prosperous industries in Slovenia.
To make your visit pleasant and safe, you are politely asked to follow the guidelines below.
- Only enter if you do not show signs of respiratory illnesses.
- Follow cough and sneeze etiquette and disinfect your hands upon entering.
- Wear a personal protective mask in all rooms and halls.
- Keep at least 2 meters away from the nearest person.
- A maximum of 5 people per group is allowed to visit.
- Non-cash payments.