Ljubljana always has a vibrant atmosphere during the festive season, with Christmas markets and numerous free events in the wonderfully decorated Old Town. Don’t miss the chance to see some of the most imaginative Christmas decorations anywhere. Climb up to Ljubljana Castle for a bird’s-eye view of the festively illuminated city. Take a boat trip down the river and let Father Christmas give you an entertaining and informative presentation of Slovenia’s capital city. A sweet surprise awaits you at the end.
The package includes
- overnight accommodation in a family room ( two adults and two children up to 12 years);
- free breakfast;
- free parking;
- free Wi-Fi;
- late checkout until 2.00 p.m. (subject to availability);
- boat trip and one-hour tour with a guide dressed as Father Christmas, plus a sweet surprise.*
* Bookings for individual services are the responsibility of the organizer. Customers must confirm the exact date and time at least 24 hours before arrival.
Price (select accommodation type):
- Hotel (standard room): €160
- Hotel (deluxe or comfort room): €180
- The package is available from 27 November 2020 until 6 January 2021, subject to hotel availability. The package can be booked up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Tourist tax is not included in the price
Purchasing the package gives you the following extra benefits:
- Don’t worry, we’ll provide you with an up-to-date list of events happening during your visit. We’ll send the list to the email address you used for your booking.
- Will you manage to discover three festive locations in Ljubljana? Take three photographs of the locations and share them on our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter). Then come and pick up the prize that is waiting for you at the Tourist Information Centre by the Triple Bridge.