The Kavarna Union café, open since 1905, when the Grand Hotel Union was built, has a long tradition of serving coffee, tea, snacks and a fine choice of cakes prepared to well-tried recipes. In the evenings it hosts theatre, cabaret and variety shows.
Typical Ljubljana dishes: apple strudel, potica, Ljubljana goulash
- Swing ReUnion (dance evenings held on Tuesdays)
- Tango ReUnion (dance evenings held twice a month)
- JazzON, BluesON, and SoulON (monthly concert evenings featuring renowned music artists)
- Folk ReUnion (monthly concert evenings featuring z folk singers)
- Young People's Jazz (monthly concert evenings)
- Young People's Sounds (monthly music evenings)
All events are free.
Monday to Saturday 7:00-23:00, Sunday 7:00-14:00.