The Faculty of Law is housed in what used to be the Catholic Printing house. Completed in 1908, the new building was the first reinforced concrete industrial edifice in Ljubljana with an internal reinforced concrete skeletal construction.
The facade in the Secessionist style is adorned with characteristic Wagnerian ornamental motifs around the windows and under the roof projection. On the corner of the building beneath the cornice are five identical relief portraits of bearded men that personify printers.
After the Second World War the printing works were taken over by the company Ljudska Pravica, then by the Dnevnik newspaper publishers. At the end of the 1990s, when the printing works ceased operation, the building was renovated for the requirements of the Law Faculty. Due to its convenient central location and modern premises, the Faculty is a popular academic venue for small to medium-sized conferences. A parking garage is available nearby.