With a total surface area of 36,000 m2, the venue can accommodate up to 5000 visitors. CD’s largest hall, Gallus Hall, is an auditorium with a seating capacity for 2000 delegates. Its extensive lobby is often used as an exhibition space suited for conferences with larger accompanying exhibitions, as well as for receptions and gala events.
The CD Congress and Events Management team provides an integral organisation of events – from the initial idea to the final analysis, as well as partial organisation. A wide array of international, European and national meetings – from scientific congresses, symposia and seminars, presentations, educational, business, gala and other functions have been entrusted to CD since 1982. As a PCO, they can assist clients inhouse as well as in other venuues in Ljubljana or around Slovenia.
Member of ICCA (International Congress and Convention Association) and IAPCO (International Association of Professional Congress Organisers).
- 18th IUFRO World Congress, 2100 delegates, 1986
- WONCA Europe Conference, 1500 delegates, 2003
- 17th Congress of the World Council of Enterostomal Therapists – WCET, 1500 delegates, 2008
- Slovenian Book Fair, 30000 visitors, annually
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, 2000 visitors, 2015