First, you will take a bike ride and see the Architect’s most famous work, the National and University Library, then you will take a ride to the yard of the Križanke Outdoor Theatre, and knock on the Brivec’s (Barber) door to get acquainted with the history and art of moustache forming in Ljubljana. On the way to the Architect’s house, you will stop and have a look at Krakovo, a small gardening pearl in the centre of Ljubljana, where the Painter was born. After visiting the National Gallery, where you will get to know the Painter’s opus and life, you will visit the green Rožnik hill on foot. In the Writer’s room, you will be able to sip a cup of tea or coffee and indulge in a piece of potica roll. In the International Centre of Graphic Arts, you will visit a graphic atelier, where you will be able to find a surprise from the three majestic moustachioed artists of Ljubljana.
The price includes
- a tour guide
- bike rental
- short visits to Križanke
- short visits to Brivnica
- short visits to Plečnik’s House
- short visits to the National Gallery
- short visits to Cankar’s Room on Rožnik hill
- short visits to International Centre of Graphic Arts atelier
- a piece of potica roll
- the Writer’s coffee or tea
- a moustachioed surprise
1 April to 30 September: The tour is available upon request. The opening hours are upon agreement.
STIC, Krekov trg 10
Number of participants
The minimum number of participants is 4, the maximum is 10.
Slovene, English, Spanish, German
€45 per person
- The tour is performed to a great extent on cycle paths.
- In case of rain, the tour is canceled.
- Waiting fee €16/hour.
- Cancellation 24 hours before the appointment is charged at 50% of the price.