- 150 g buckwheat flour
- 1 tbsp plain wheat flour (omit for the gluten-free version)
- 1 tsp wine stone baking powder
- 1 tsp apple vinegar
- 150 ml almond milk
- 1 egg or 1 tbsp ground flax seeds mixed with 1 tbsp water for the vegan version
- 2 handfuls fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp sour cream mixed with 1 tsp vanilla sugar with vanilla particles or vegan vanilla ice cream
- icing sugar
- maple syrup
- fresh tarragon
- oil or butter to fry the pancakes
Combine the flour, wine stone baking powder and salt in a bowl and mix well. Add the almond milk and apple vinegar and the egg (if using). If you are not using an egg, add the ground flax seeds mixed with water.
Add the fresh blueberries.
Heat a thin layer of fat in a frying pan and pour in three circles of dough with a diameter of about 8 cm (each about half a ladleful of mixture).
Cook the pancakes. Turn them over after 4 minutes to cook them on the other side.
Serve in a stack sprinkled with icing sugar and vanilla sour cream. Accompany with ice cream or maple syrup if desired. Sprinkle with chopped fresh tarragon.