Cycling is a great way to explore Ljubljana and just go with its flow. Tourists and other visitors can hire bicycles as part of the Ljubljana Bike project. Bicycles, available from the Slovenian Tourist Information Centre during the warm months, can be hired at very reasonable prices, plus you can get all the tourist information you need while picking up your bicycle.
Ljubljana Card holders are entitled to free four-hour bicycle hire.
- April, May and October 8:00-19:00 Monday to Friday, 9.00-17:00 Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays.
- June to September 8:00-21:00 daily
- €2.00 for an up to two-hour hire period
- €8.00 for a hire period from two hours to a full day
- free for an up to four-hour hire period with the Ljubljana Card