The Geoss Adventure Park in the village of Slivna, close to the geometric centre of Slovenia (GEOSS), offers five different tree-top climbing routes, 72 climbing obstacles set up at heights ranging from one to 11 metres above ground, and an 800-metre-long rope slide. The routes take two to three hours to complete. The easiest of them is suitable for children above the age of four years.
- 1 April - 23 June: weekends and public holidays 10:00-18:00
- 24 June - 31 August: daily 10:00-19:00
- 1-25 September: weekends and public holidays 10:00-18:00
- 26 September - 1 November: weekends and public holidays 10:00-17:00
- €19.00 for adults
- €15.00 for children aged between 6 and 15 years
- €10.00 for children below the age of 6 years
- €45.00 for families (two adults and one child)
- €55.00 for families (two adults and two children)
- 15% discount for groups of 20 people and more
The above admission fees are for a 180-minute climbing adventure. A €4.00 surcharge applies for each additional hour.
Children younger than 16 years are admitted only if accompanied by an adult. A maximum of three children can be accompanied by a single adult.