Bled, famous for its alpine lake with a little island in the middle and a castle by its side, is one of the most popular Slovenian resort towns. The nearby Blejski Vintgar, a winding gorge formed by the Radovna river, is known for its beautiful waterfalls, pools, and rapids. The Bohinj resort is famous for its scenic alpine lake of glacial origin and unspoiled nature. It is a good base for treks into the Julian Alps.
The price includes
- admission to Bled Castle
- a 'pletna' boat ride to Bled Island or, in case of unsuitable weather conditions, a Bled cream cake
- admission to Vintgar George (summer season only)
- April 1 - October 31: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday at 8:00
- November 1 - March 31: Every day at 8:00
9 hours (a full day excursion).
Number of participants
The excursion is run for a minimum of 2 people. Maximum group size is 8.
The departure point will be agreed on booking.
- Admission to the church on Bled island 6 €
Optional extras such as additional activities or visits to additional sights are payable in cash during the trip.