Bled, famous for its alpine lake with a little island in the middle and a castle by its side, is one of the most popular Slovenian resort towns. The nearby Blejski Vintgar, a winding gorge formed by the Radovna river, is known for its beautiful waterfalls, pools, and rapids. The Bohinj resort is famous for its scenic alpine lake of glacial origin and unspoiled nature. It is a good base for treks into the Julian Alps.
The price includes
Every day at 8:00
10 hours (a full day excursion).
Number of participants
The excursion is run for a minimum of 2 people. Maximum group size is 8.
The departure point will be agreed on booking.
- Admission to Bled Castle (€ 13.00)
- A 'pletna' boat ride to Bled Island (€ 15.00)
- Admission to the church on Bled island (€ 6.00)
- Admission to Vintgar George (summer season only) (€ 10.00)
- Admission to Savica Waterfall (€ 3.00)
Optional extras such as additional activities or visits to additional sights are payable in cash during the trip.