Krvavec is one of Slovenia's most popular ski resorts. It has 26 kilometres of ski pistes of all difficulties situated at heights of between 1,450 and 1,971 metres above sea level. Its lifts and tows provide an uplift capacity of 13,700 skiers per hour. The vast range of the resort's additional offerings includes, among others, a ski school, ski equipment hire and repair services, a beginners' practice field, and children's play facilities.
Departures from Ljubljana: 8:00, 9:00, and 11:00 daily.
Departures from Krvavec: 13:00, 14:00, and 17:00 daily.
The offer includes
- transfer from Ljubljana to Krvavec with pickup from the Ljubljana Bus Station (Platform 25), the P+R Dolgi most car park or, at a €2.00 surcharge, a Ljubljana address of your choice,
- transfer from Krvavec (the bottom cable car station) to Ljubljana,
- return transfer of your ski equipment and personal luggage,
- a ski pass,
- an SMS and an email message with departure details sent to you a day prior to departure.
Ski equipment is available for hire at Krvavec. The cost of ski equipment hire is not included in the price of this trip.
Prices (per person):
- €34.70 for adults,
- €33.30 for secondary school students, young people up to 18 years old, and university students,
- €23.80 for children up to 14 years old.
- €30.00 for adults,
- €28.00 for secondary school students, young people up to 18 years old, and university students,
- €20.50 for children up to 14 years old.
Your order cannot be cancelled.