Walking tour of Prešeren's Ljubljana
The walking tour of Prešeren's Ljubljana takes you to the buildings where the greatest Slovenian poet, France Prešeren, lived, worked, received his education and had some of the most profound experiences of his life.
France Prešeren (1800-1849), the foremost exponent of Romantic poetry in Slovenia, is also remembered for his endeavours to modernize the Slovenian language. He is best known for his poetry written in the sonnet form and the poem entitled A Toast (Zdravljica), used as the lyrics of the Slovenian national anthem.
While on your guided walk of Ljubljana's streets and buildings related to the famous poet, you will learn many interesting facts about Ljubljana in the first half of the 19th century and, of course, Prešeren's interesting life.
The tour price includes a professional guide.
The tour is available by prior arrangement only.
Slovenian, English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Croatian, Serbian
- €60 for group of 1 to 5 people
- €80 for group of 6 to 10 people
- €100 for group of 11 to 30 people
- €135 for group of 31 to 50 people
- The tour operator reserves the right to charge a waiting fee of €16.00 per hour.
- 50 percent of the tour price must be paid in case of cancellation within less than 24 hours before the agreed departure time.