Terme Snovik, established in 2001, is Slovenia's highest altitude thermal spa. Its sources of thermal water have been known for over a hundred years. The soil analyses and geological surveys of the area, first conducted in 1953, confirmed the medicinal properties of Snovik's thermal water, which is, among other things, rich in magnesium and calcium. Terme Snovik's spa facilities, complemented by a vast apartment complex, include rooms for physiotherapy, massage and sauna treatments and a so called "snow room" for the Kneipp Cure, where temperatures do not exceed -5°C.
Amenities: TV, internet corner, restaurant, air conditioning. Pets are allowed.
Motorhome stopover site: electrical hookups, water hookups, motorhome wastewater disposal point, chemical toilet, toilet, wireless internet access (WiFi).
- Indoor pools: 9:00–20:00 daily
- Night swimming: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 20:00–22:00
- Outdoor pools: June to September
- Sauna: from 11:00 in the winter season, from 17:00 in the summer season
- Restavracija Potočka restaurant: 7:00–22:00 daily
Apartments: 73 / Rooms: 30 / Bed spaces: 221
Langugages of communication: Slovenian, English, German, Italian.