The Krvavec Summer Park is a great place for experiencing outdoor activities. Its offerings include a treetop climbing adventure park with obstacles of varying levels of difficulty, several courses for mountain biking and downhill karting and scootering, a climbing tower, a trampoline, an archery field, a mobility skills field, a disc golf course, where players are supposed to throw a flying disc into a target basket, and a 100-metre tubing course.
2014 opening dates:
- 31 May - 24 June: weekends and public holidays 10:00-17:30
- 25 June - 31 August: every day 10:00-17:30
- 1 September - 5 October: weekends and public holidays 10:00-17:30
- €20.00 for adults
- €18.00 for young people
- €16.00 for children
- 15% for families (at least one adult and one child)
- 15% for groups (at least 20 people)
The Krvavec Summer Park is accessible by an aerial cable car. Admission price includes the use of all the Park's facilities, a return journey on the aerial cable car, and an unlimited number of rides on the Tiha dolina four-person chairlift during the Park's opening hours.